Submit a Story to Aquatic Urbanism
Do you have a story to tell ? Would you like to submit a story to Aquatic Urbanism or do you have a Project you like to share with us, so we can follow it with regular updates? Have you invented a new product or design? Use the form on this page to do so. We accept submissions from readers, and will publish anything that interests us and matches our focus for the site. Please tell us why this story is interesting and make sure your SHORT description is composed of grammatically correct complete sentences – as your post will be published as-is. Thank you!
All post will be reviewed before posted. They need to match our editorial focus and direction. If you would like to see your post published, please keep the following things in mind while you are submitting your story:
- Articles typically run from 300 to 1,200 words, but submissions of any length will be considered. Anything under 300 characters will not be considered.
- Make sure to carefully read our site to understand our tastes and editorial focus before you submit your story.
- Please write your story in the third person so it matches the voice of Aquatic Urbanism.
- Spell check, proofread and edit – we won’t rewrite your post and we won’t publish poorly written work.
- Include as many photos as possible up to ten. They must be 800k or less in size. You can submit a link to a video as well.
[User registration | login screen]
[vfb id=1] [Let's make sure your human][FIELD][BUTTON] [Review submission]